Sunday 15 December 2019

Reading minds on Social media



Here are a few of some thoughts people have while on social media for your entertainment. They may be logical or illogical, true or false. Any resemblance to your own beliefs and the sarcasm is purely intentional.


  • If an important issue is being raised, it must be a 'distraction strategy' by the government from another issue. 

  • It is my sole responsibility to share an exciting post, but I have 0% responsibility to check its validity and utility. 

  • If something benefits society in general in the long run, my responsibility is to stand in solidarity with those who don't benefit from it as it's unfair to them. Because, if I don't stand with those who have been unfairly treated, I'm an irresponsible human being. 

  • I would rather not vote but crib and whine later because all politicians are the same anyway. I can always contribute later by sharing and arguing on posts. 

  • I can and will unfollow and block everyone whose beliefs and opinions differ from me, so I don't deal with any poop. Eventually, I'll be surrounded by people who are just like me. Bliss. I wish I could block people in real life. 

  • I would secretly search for Rape videos on the net, or blame the victim, but stand strong on social media against violence with women so I can effectively deal with the dissonance. 

  • If I post my Gym and fitness posts, I will get the kick earlier. Who has the patience to wait and work till the final results? Once I have received adequate recognition, I can slow down on exercise or diet and cheat.

  • I absolutely must bash up and shame my own country and my fellow citizens about their manners and standard of living to feel accepted by my elite friends. 

  • Heated arguments are the best way to spend my day, burn calories and effectively convince the other party to download your belief system into their brains. Facts change to match what the winner of the argument says. So I better win it. Now or never! 


  • If the neighbouring country opposes it, and so does the opposition party, then it must be good for the country. 

  • Few ways to feel good about myself are to put another person or a group down, finding flaws, announce my next flight, winning an argument, disagreeing, opposing an authority figure, post my pic with an Apple product, updating my profile picture, join a viral challenge, stand apart from or blend in with a large group. 

  • Everyone's life is how they show it and mine is worse. 

  • The best way to make use of a powerful tool called the internet is to watch Cat videos. 

  • Things are either completely right or absolutely wrong, fair or unfair, beautiful or ugly, healthy or unhealthy, good or bad.


  • The world would be a happier and better place if everyone thinks exactly the way I do.



  • The number of followers, likes, approvals, validation is equal to my worth as a human being. 

  • Appreciating Kangana Ranaut publicly is much more effective than secretly helping mom and surprising her by partly doing some chores. 

  • I'll watch just one more video, Ill join the gym tomorrow for sure, 

  • I am bad and everyone else is good. 

  • Only I am good. Everyone else is bad.

  • Tolerance is bad. Intolerance is cool. I am intolerant of intolerant people. 

  • If I don't bully others, they will bully me. So I'll bully them first and I am safe. 
  • Entertaining people is the best way to get popular, so let me make a silly video that would go viral in no time.

  • I can make another person comply with me by rejecting them and excluding them from a group, calling them names and shaming them so they behave and come back. 

  • As a responsible citizen, I must watch out for all signs of intolerance, hypocrisy, unfairness, sexism, racism, un-secularism and share posts, but do nothing about them in reality.

  • Memes are real life Gyan.

  • Social media matter.
Happy surfing!
Do add your own in the comment section :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment